Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Is it true Mike broke his rist skateboarding today?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member RENODIVORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    680
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well if Ron really does this, I wonder if they're going to dress him up all greaser punk style...lol
    Ron isn't known for his fashion sense, just his ability to shred on the guitar. He is a super nice guy.
    I wonder if they are going to throw a Les Paul in his hand or let him play his beat up old SG .
    But if you go to the show PLEASE get some pics cuz I gotta see Ron with SD .
    It sucks what happened to Mike but what a cool oportunity to see another punk guitar icon play with SD.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member babyblue71's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jen415, I thought of the same exact thing when I read the first post in this thread!

    I will be at the show in San Diego on Feb 20. I'm looking forward to it even if Mike can't play guitar. As long as he is there singing, that is all that matters. I appreciate the fact he didn't cancel everything while his wrist is healing. I hope he heals up quickly.

    Wolfpits, that would be a hoot. Adrian does have the "Mike Ness sneer" down.... [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member erikaevexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2005
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by jen415:
    Since I read this yesterday, I've been thinking about the scene from "Another State of Mind" DVD at the house in Canada. When you watch the commentary from Ness and the guy from the Vandals. Mike doesn't skateboard on the ramp, and the guy says that's good, you dont want to brake your arm while on tour. lol. Whatever, Erica and Erika, I might be heading to SoCal for one ofthese shows! I'll let you know if I make it!
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Jen! It would be awesome to see you!!! The only shows I think I'll be going to though are the Ventura and LA shows. I'm just too slammed to get to any of the Anaheim shows, it's just too far.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member 77's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2004
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    word to the wise...

    old people need to stay off the skateboard...


    wait a minute, im 28, ummm nevermind what i said..

  5. #25
    Inactive Member social_d_fan01's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    531
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i think the whole roken wrist thing blows dogs for quarters but it would be interesting to see a show where mike does nothing but sing.

    and if we want to talk a short time replacement i think Brent from Reno Divorce would fit in just fine [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member cbojanower's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2004
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to being in your 40's Mike, we jsut don't bounce like we used to

  7. #27
    Inactive Member pt91's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cbojanower:
    Welcome to being in your 40's Mike, we jsut don't bounce like we used to
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Ain't it the truth?!!
    But we keep trying!

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Jonny_0110's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw Metallica at download 04 when Lars couldn't make it and they got Joey from Slipknot and Dave from Slayer to stand in... I thought it was good, especially the Joey songs (awesome drummer).

    So, I reckon you should all go and see them, you may regret not seeing "True Sounds of Distortion".

  9. #29
    Inactive Member sickgirl62's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry to hear about Mike! My kids are totally into the whole skating thing. I'm always trying to skate like I did back in the day! And I'm always falling on my ass! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member 77's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2004
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i think its great mikes only singing...

    something they shoulda done long time ago

    make my words... this is the start to a bigger picture

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •